Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Diablos !!

Hi everyone!!

From the very moment that I saw Diablos by Above The Curve Nail Polish , I KNEW I had to make it mine. In their Etsy shop, Diablos is described as "a beautiful dark reddish brown almost mahogany holographic polish."

Diablos is part of their Fallen Angel Collection, but if you want to snag one, you better get there quick because they only have a few of each of the polishes in the Collection left!

This is my first experience with a holo, and my word, I am in LOVE. In the shade, it's a medium to dark reddish brown, but when you get into the sunlight, HOLY WOW. The colors just explode off your nails. My photos definitely do not do this polish justice, but trust me when I tell you that you will not be able to stop staring at your nails. What an absolutely gorgeous polish!! And the application? So smooth, like silk....I was amazed.

Drink in the photos now. If you want to see a better swatch, check out their Etsy shop!

Diablos in the shade:


Diablos in sunlight, can sortof see the color shift best on the pointer finger:


Another sunlight shot, I've gone blind from the awesome:


Do you own any polishes from Above The Curve? If so, tell me what you own in the comments below!

Peace.

1 comment:

I love hearing from you, so feel free to comment on my posts! All I ask is please do not post/spam links advertising your own site. If you want to share your site with me, you can contact me at crimson_soulfire (at) hotmail (dot) com. Peace.