Woke up to good news this morning..... Ash over at Painted Nubbs nominated my blog for the "Versatile Blogger Award".
The rules for those nominated are as follows:
2. Let them know that you have nominated them.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the blogger(s) that nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.
First of all, thank you for nominating my blog, Ash :)
I think these blogger awards are a great way to discover blogs you may have been unaware of before, and get to know new people who share your obsession with polish. It's also a good way to learn new techniques and get inspiration from others.
Here are 7 random facts about me:
1. I love the Victorian style (decor, architecture).
2. I'm not a fan of ice cream, I will only eat sherbet.
3. I have 7 tattoos.
4. The only jewelry I wear on a continuous basis is a small sterling silver hoop in my upper left ear and a sterling silver toe ring on my second right toe
5. I have a boyfriend that lives in England.
6. I don't read the fortune from a fortune cookie until after I've eaten the cookie.
7. I have never had a broken bone in my life. (knock on wood)
On to the nominations (sorry, there won't be 15 because I don't follow very many newer blogs right now)!
Can't Hold My Lacquer
Crazy Nail Lady
Fancy Schmancy Nails
Once Bitten Nails
The Fox Claws