Monday, August 27, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award X2 !

Hi everyone, guess what? Crystal over at CDesigns92 nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. Thanks Crystal!



I know, you are thinking, hey didn't you already get that award? Well, yes, I did. But no one ever said I couldn't accept it more than once!

The only problem is, I do not have any more relatively new blogs to nominate, so I really hope it's alright if I just do the 7 more random facts about myself. Besides, what better way to get to know me than to have me share things about myself?
So, here we go!

1. I work for my parents, for a company called Books Are Fun
2. I don't consider myself to be very "girly-girl", but I do like girly things like butterflies, hummingbirds and of course, nail polish
3. I love the AMC TV Series The Walking Dead
4. I have dabbled in many different crafty things, from decoupage, to scrapbooking, to card making, to altered books, to carving my own rubber stamps, to beadwork (rosaries, jewelry, phone dangles...) I have so much random craft stuff it's unreal.
5. My favorite colors are colors in the red family (ie. burgundy, crimson, candy apple red) and the purple family (ie. lilac, amethyst, violet)
6. I have never been stung by a bee, hornet or wasp (and I hope I never get stung!)
7. I LOVE EATING CRAB LEGS!

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so feel free to comment on my posts! All I ask is please do not post/spam links advertising your own site. If you want to share your site with me, you can contact me at crimson_soulfire (at) hotmail (dot) com. Peace.