Saturday, August 25, 2012

My frickin' franken

Hi everyone! I thought I'd make a quick post to show you the frankenpolish I just finished. It's in a tiny bon-bon's bottle. I actually used the color that was originally in there, called "copper", I guess...there's no name on it. It's a very sheer brown base with what looks like silver shimmer. It was mostly full, so I just added a couple drops of Petites "Mango", and some shiny orange glitter and some shiny gold glitter. Shake, shake, shake, here's a bottle shot:

Then I put some on my nails. Pinkie is one coat, ring finger is two coats, middle finger is one coat over Sinful Colors Nirvana, and pointer finger is one coat over WnW black creme. I'm not sure I like it over black.




I've already decided to name this one "Autumn Sunrise". Can you tell I'm ready for summer to be over already? What do you think of my franken? What undies would you wear with this? (by undies I am of course referring to a base color, not the undies on your body!)
Peace.

5 comments:

  1. That is really pretty. I think it looks nice on the black. It stands out and gives it nice depth'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe that could be a halloween mani like someone mentioned on FB - can't see wearing it any other time. But I like it a lot by itself. :)

      Delete
  2. Stunning franken crimson! Its gorgeous over nirvana. I would wear it over a dark chestnut brown for autumn. Or red. That would be quite christmassy. or over pale green. That would just be cute! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :D Nirvana is the only brown I have...I think it would look better over a slightly darker brown. But I do love it all by itself, as well

      Delete

I love hearing from you, so feel free to comment on my posts! All I ask is please do not post/spam links advertising your own site. If you want to share your site with me, you can contact me at crimson_soulfire (at) hotmail (dot) com. Peace.