Thursday, August 23, 2012

Robin Moses Inspired Daisy Nails

Hi everyone!
Earlier today I was browsing nail blogs, and I happened to find myself at the Robin Moses blog. I started browsing, and a couple of manicures really tickled my fancy. I watched the tutorials for them on youtube and thought "I could maybe do something that almost looks that cool..." (considering the fact that I suck at freehanding and have shaky hands, so using brushes is hard for me)
So without further ado, I present to you, my Robin Moses inspired daisy nails!



Her own design is so brilliant and looks quite awesome, compared to my childish attempt at recreating it, but if you don't look too close, they don't look half bad.

For the base color, I did two coats of Revlon Peach Radiance. After that dried, I felt that the "radiance" part was a bit too radiant, so I did one thin coat of Maybelline Blushing Bride, which is a very very sheer pinkish sort of color. I then sponged a bit of Rimmel London #606 Dazzle on the tips.

I used a couple different nail art brushes and acrylic paint to do the stems and flowers.

So, what do you think? Have you ever done any freehand nail art inspired by Robin Moses?
Peace.

4 comments:

  1. Awww, these are soooo cute! I love them :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cute I love it, don't know who i missed this.
    love u pink stuff animal LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, so feel free to comment on my posts! All I ask is please do not post/spam links advertising your own site. If you want to share your site with me, you can contact me at crimson_soulfire (at) hotmail (dot) com. Peace.