Monday, December 24, 2012

A quick Day before Christmas mani

Hi everyone!

I decided that I needed to have at least ~something~ on my nails for Christmas, so I took a bit of inspiration from the envelope of a Christmas card that a friend sent to me that had little stamped gingerbread men all over it.
I used Revlon's "Dreamer" as the base color, and SC Nirvana for the gingerbread man, then a white for details and the zig-zag "icing" on my other fingers. I used the smallest dotting tools I had but seeing as how I have wee nubbins, the gingerbread man and his white details are really small...so his mouth kindof morphed from a mouth into a sort of garish bowtie or something. 
And I notice I missed a few spots of cleaning up, oops!
Anyway, I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year!
Peace.

4 comments:

  1. Very cute and festive! That's a pretty blue. Not bad at all on your gingerbread man. That mouth makes him look a wee bit grumpy. Grump Bread Man? LOL! Hope you have a nice holiday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I really like this blue! Hah hah @ grumpy bread man! And wouldn't you know it, on my right ring finger, the gingerbread man wasn't totally dry...still kind of squishy...and I rubbed it up against something and he got all squished short and kindof swirled the tiniest bit, so now he's a deformed gingerbread man.

      Delete
  2. oh my goodness this is so fricken cute !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! I got a few compliments on this one when I was out and about :) I liked how it turned out!

      Delete

I love hearing from you, so feel free to comment on my posts! All I ask is please do not post/spam links advertising your own site. If you want to share your site with me, you can contact me at crimson_soulfire (at) hotmail (dot) com. Peace.