Sunday, December 16, 2012

An inspired winter mani

Hi everyone!

So now that work is winding down, I finally have a few moments to do some new nail art. I've been checking out the Nailasaurus blog and I happened upon one of her fantastic December manis from last year, seen here . So I got inspired. Even tho I did not have any dark blue glitter polish, or a stamping plate with a snowflake, still I wanted to try to re-create this mani in my own way, so here it is....I used Revlon's "Dreamer" as a base color, and an un-named HK blue glitter polish for the tips, then did the "snowflake" (such as it is) using Pure Ice "silver mercedes". I think it's alright, but seriously, it doesn't even come close to the awesomeness that the nailasaurus did! I just LOVE her blog!!!

Peace.

1 comment:

I love hearing from you, so feel free to comment on my posts! All I ask is please do not post/spam links advertising your own site. If you want to share your site with me, you can contact me at crimson_soulfire (at) hotmail (dot) com. Peace.