Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Jessica - Chilled Chambord Swatch

Hi everyone!

This afternoon I was trying to think of a good polish color to put on my nails for the book fair I will be doing at one of my schools tomorrow afternoon. I grabbed the shirt I plan on wearing and was holding bottles up against it for some inspiration, and when I grabbed Jessica's "Chilled Chambord", I knew it was the one. I won this polish and several others in a giveaway from Enchanted Nails and Fluffy Dog Tails not too long ago.

This polish is absolutely stunning. A deep red wine color with a red shimmer, opaque in two coats and the perfect compliment to what I will be wearing tomorrow afternoon. I love this color! My only problem now is deciding whether I will leave it as is, or do some stamping or use some water decals as accents.

What do you think?

Peace.

3 comments:

  1. That is a really pretty color. I like it as is, but I know you always make things look wonderful with special extras.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well, I am thinking ring finger and thumb accent stamping - I went out today and bought Pure Ice - Jaguar at WalMart - might see how that looks stamped.. I've heard it works as a stamping polish but it's rather sheer...but it would tie in very nicely with the colors of the shirt I plan on wearing tomorrow....if the stamping works, I will do a quickie blog post :)

      Delete
    2. stamping didn't turn out that good, so no blog post about it. plus the polish has lots of tip wear and a few chips - work messes up my manicures! lol

      Delete

I love hearing from you, so feel free to comment on my posts! All I ask is please do not post/spam links advertising your own site. If you want to share your site with me, you can contact me at crimson_soulfire (at) hotmail (dot) com. Peace.