Friday, September 14, 2012

New swatch and an apology

Hi everyone!

First off, I want to apologize for not making a blog post for so long - I've been super busy with work lately and have had no time to do any new swatches or manis for a little while. But I'm back now with a gorgeous color that I think is just wonderful for the autumn months....it's Sinful Colors "Rich in Heart". This is a very dark, vampy color, it really looks almost black unless you view it in sunlight - and when you see it in the sun, you realize that it's a very dark burgundy color with a lovely reddish shimmer to it. The photo I took of it does NOT do it justice....the color that is seen on my pinkie finger is the closest I could get to showing the true "in the sun" picture of this beauty.
What do you think of this color? Is this something you would wear this autumn? Would you jazz it up somehow, and if so, what would you do?
Peace.

Add on - My mom said to me that she'd like to see a little something extra with this color - so I did one coat of Colorama's "color girl", which is a sort of holo flakies (shards? not sure of all the terminology out there just yet) glitter in a slightly yellowish base. The flakies turn from orange to green to yellow. I quite like it. What do you think?
Peace.

2 comments:

I love hearing from you, so feel free to comment on my posts! All I ask is please do not post/spam links advertising your own site. If you want to share your site with me, you can contact me at crimson_soulfire (at) hotmail (dot) com. Peace.