Sunday, September 23, 2012

My Sunday Dotticure

Hi everyone!

I hope you all have had a nice weekend....it's back to the grind tomorrow morning. boooooo. I cheered myself up by doing a quick and easy dotticure today using Sally Hansen's "No Hard Feelings" as a base color, and my dotting tools and China Glaze "For Audrey" to make various sized dots on just my ring fingers. I love a purple and teal/turquoise combo, don't you?


Enjoy what's left of your weekend, and I hope you all have a great week!

Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a subtle but stunning mani! I love these colours and together they are gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, so feel free to comment on my posts! All I ask is please do not post/spam links advertising your own site. If you want to share your site with me, you can contact me at crimson_soulfire (at) hotmail (dot) com. Peace.